Create your own expert guide
Create an expert guide in 7 easy steps
- Download the bookmarking widget here (this only works for Firefox - sorry)
- As you surf, bookmark your links using the Add button on your browser and making the names meaningful.
- Use the Manager to create folders to sort your bookmarks into sub-topics
- From the Manager, click on the icon on the far right and select Export bookmarks. Select the folder that you want to publish.
- Browse to a location, type in your filename and select Netscape Bookmark File
- Click Next and save the file
- Email the file to me at email@example.com and I will publish it here and send you back the URL so you can tell your friends
- If you want to add comments to your postings, from the Tools menu in your browser, select HyperBK and then HyperBK preferences.
- That will bring up a pop-up menu, select the second tab and then check the box for Use Bookmark Description